Saturday, January 12, 2013

A perfect Saturday morning in January

What a perfect Saturday.

I woke up in the arms of the one I love. He fills every inch of my mind, body and soul with happiness. I am always thinking of him. I cannot get him off of my mind. We are taking things slow but they're progressing quickly. He makes me smile like no other person has. He can make me laugh in a second. The sound of his voice on the other end of the phone can take my terrible day at work attitude and show it to the door. All upset and frustration are completely gone once I hear him speak. He kisses me so sweetly and yet, he can also kiss me so passionately that I go weak in the knees. He knows exactly how to hold me in his arms. He grazes my arm so softly when we are cuddled up next to each other in bed while watching a movie. He kisses my neck, my cheek, my forehead, my arms, my lips... I cannot get enough of his kiss. His embrace leaves me feeling comforted, safe, secure.
I'm writing these feelings now because you never know how long they will last. But with him, I'm praying for a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment